Baramee Amnajsoong. : King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Resume Baramee Amnajsoong
- 2010 – Present : King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand
Bachelor of Information Technology degree
- 2004 – 2009 : Triam Udom Suksa Pattanakarn Nonthaburi School
Curriculum : Science-Mathematics
GPAX : 3.21
- Good at marketing tools such as SWOT, STP, Marketing mix (4P), 5 Forces, BSC
- Have ability to use analysis tools for online marketing such as Google Webmaster Tool (Google Analytic, Google Trend, Google Adword, Google Adsense) , facebook Insights, facebook Ads.
- Have ability to write websites with CMS (Joomla, WordPress)
- A basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, jQuery, PHP.
- Work well under limited time and hustle.
- Positive attitude and optimistic.
- The manager of the GDG (Google Developer Group Thailand).
Associate with the events held in conjunction with the Google Thailand.
Participate in meeting with a group of people who are interested in Google’s technologies.
Share my experiences and skills development and do activities in many ways such as contests or events.
- Business model contest semi-final round at the aging of NSTD “Samart Innovation Awards 2012”
Business plan Bulbrary.com is a book exchange website.
Do market research questionnaires and survey at Pattaya.
Start up training on analyzing the feasibility of starting a business.
- Participants Young Webmaster Camp 9 (ywc # 9).
About Web Marketing.
Have experience in Project web.
Working group and share responsibilities.
- A student who has taken a course in Online Business Professionals (OBP).
Taught by P’J (Mr.Jarern Lucklertkul) http://www.jarern.com
Learn about Online Marketing such as Strategy map, Holistic marketing, Negotiation, Mobile marketing and overview Online Business
Doing Business Plan for the IT Faculty of Rangsit University.
- Internship at mInteraction Co., Ltd. Digital agency
Trainee position Product Manager.
3 Month : March 2013 – May 2013.
- Student Part time Customer service at True Shop.